Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Tiger/MJ/Tank/Mr. WB

I am maybe a little bad about how many nicknames I give my kids. His new ones are Tiger (for the growling noise he constantly makes) and MJ (mini Jeff). But they all seem to fit. And he will respond to all of them so far. He prefers Mr. Wigglebuns and Tiger, he makes a face at MJ.

Whoever he is, he is such a boy. He loves this tractor, that both girls completely ignored. He rolls it back and forth on the floor and even makes noises. He adores wheels and anything that makes loud noise. His other favorite is a wooden spoon. He'll chew on it and wave it around for a good half hour. He really likes balls too. And is already figuring out the joy in annoying his sisters. He is all about feeding himself. Once he figured out this was an option, it became the only option. Our floor is a wasteland of dried up, tiny pieces of who knows what kind of food. I am not picky, I give him whatever I can think up to calm the growls. Here he is slamming back some Veggie Booty.
He is thinking about crawling. But keeps falling on his face and this makes him quite mad. So we'll see. He might skip the whole thing. But he REALLY wants that toy...especially the one a sister has. So maybe...
And here is my cutie nephew and niece, and their parents. More on that trip later. The tiger is growling.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

That is funny that he growls. G makes a sort of growling noise too, but he sounds more like a demon. It always makes me think of the Exorcist.

CyMule said...

You need to put a cool song at the top of your list. I am tired of hearing the intro drums to Disney's Macarena...zzzzduh duh duh duh zzzzduh duh duh

Nicole said...

Okay. I'll change it. I can't believe you don't like hearing the macarena! I know you hum it the rest of the day.