Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Nots are good news

1. So I am NOT knocked up. Can't beat a good pregnancy scare. Wouldn't mind a fourth, but I don't want to have to give birth to it. :)
1o pounds of breech love and 3 c-sections were plenty thank you.
But the good news is I can go through with procedures to blow up my kidney stones. WOO HOO. And even better I found a good urologist. Can you believe it? I have actually liked two doctors in a row now! (him and the pediatrician) I know, crazy. And he recommended a D.O. to check all my levels before they blast me with sound, because apparently you have to have good blood for that, and I just may not. So I am going to give more blood. They took more pics of my kidneys today. Seems like I have more pics of them than my other kids recently.
2. Jeff is NOT getting a Chevy Avalanche. Turns out those are #3 on the stolen list around here and the insurance was THROUGH the roof. Oh well. The one he test drove was all dinged up from being a construction company vehicle anyway.
But the good news is that he is thinking Volvo now. OOOOO, I love a cute little European with a moon roof! Much better than an oversized American I think. Just kidding hon. So Moe, his dealer buddy, is searching Indiana for one. We'll see. Definitely better than an Old Alero or a Grand Prix with a monster parking ticket attached to it. (Especially since said car's license plate is linked to my grandma instead of my husband and they sent her a letter of intent to prosecute. But that is a whole 'nother story.)
3. Kung Fu Panda, aka Ahnka, is not going to do any organized martial arts. Too expensive.
But the good news is I did get her signed up for gymnastics and Sparkle Princess for dance through the park district. Not too outrageous. So hopefully the classes are decent.
4. Tan the Man is NOT crawling.
But the good news is he is trying to cruise around furniture and seems to get hurt doing this a lot less.

No comments: