Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Macarena

Here she is doing the Month Macarena. She wanders around the house doing the dance muttering, "January, February, March, April..." I was humming the song along, but apparently they don't use the music at school. So I downloaded it to our playlist and we were all dancing to it. Tanner is especially adept at it. And then the writing and spelling. I gave both girls a bunch of old empty notebooks for drawing. But they are now writing chapter books they informed me. So they are either constantly copying words from anything in the house they can find or asking me to spell it for them. Names, foods, whatever. Frosted flakes was Annika's most recent request, Phoebe's word was everlast ( I think for batteries). What the heck? But it is awesome to see Phoebe, and Annika copying, learning so much and enjoying it!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Bryn read this while I was reading it, and said, "I know that." Then she showed me four or five (or twenty) times.