Thursday, October 16, 2008

Some will be happy, some not

I changed the playlist, as you can hear. I know Cymule (love ya bro) is happily no longer doing the macarena as he sits at his desk all day. But Phebers wants to know why she has to use the arrows to find her songs. Heeheehee. Actually I was ready for the change as well.

Busy day in the N household...mopping, laundry, shoved everything in the garage onto Jeff's side so I can park in the garage (first time in 3 houses!). The kids played duplos including Tan--so cute to see him excited that he was playing with the big kids, hit golf balls at the neighbor's house, tore around on the Jeep singing Macarena and other songs at the top of their lungs into the pretend phone on the Jeep, ate some goldfish, wrote lots and lots of words. Attempted to find out about gymnastics/dance/taekwando opportunities for the girlie-os. Having trouble convincing myself I need to pay a hundred bucks a month or drive a half hour away to do this. What have I gotten myself into?

Jeff finished another class. ONE MORE and he graduates!!!! Yay for him, yay for me-- that I can rope him into some projects. :) Seriously though, I am way proud of him.

And then it will be my turn to finish my masters. hmmm

I love autumn. I am making soup and cornbread. The leaves are turning. We went for a crunching good walk so the girls could collect the colors and paste them in a book. I got out all of my favorite wool cardigans. The air smells deliciously different.

Project Runway is over. Not sure if I wanted Leeann to win or not. Liked her stuff, but not in awe as I was over Christian's fierceness last season. Anxiously awaiting Top Chef to start. I need Tivo so I can watch more than one show.

3 comments:

CyMule said...

Shorter sister,

The Lady (aka wife) would like to join you and the taller one for your scrapbooking extravaganza. We thought maybe thanksgiving weekend (friday-saturday) would work well since mother of the universe and the boys (wino, vagrant, guns, & mule) could babysit the babys (angry papoose, timmy, tank, crazy hair, and newest). How does this sound?

Also, is this an appropriate venue to discuss family issues like this?

Nicole said...

Yes this is perfectly acceptable.
Which is my husband, the vagrant? As for scrapping i would really like to do it, but I also had to promise work that I would work that weekend so we could go to Iowa the weekend before. I will talk to them tonight and see if I can get off at least one night. I hate retail.

Nicole said...

Yes this is perfectly acceptable.
Which is my husband, the vagrant? As for scrapping i would really like to do it, but I also had to promise work that I would work that weekend so we could go to Iowa the weekend before. I will talk to them tonight and see if I can get off at least one night. I hate retail.