Friday, May 4, 2012

Willie

We went to see Willie Nelson with Dad and Mom.  We had such a good time.  Willie is an amazing guitar player and songwriter.  I remembered lots of his songs.  So many of them are poetic or really funny.  A good mix.  We were on a tight schedule, but that ended up being more fun because we hit a restaurant before for nachos and a different after for another appetizer.
 It is always fun to be out with my hubby.  We have done a lot better this year making sure we get time to connect just the two of us.  That time is so important and our relationship shows that we are making each other important again.  So glad I am married to him for so many reasons.  One is that he is a night owl, because I was asleep before we even left the parking space.  LOL  And he let me sleep, which is even better.

No comments: