Thursday, May 10, 2012

Daddy time and a roll of tape

I met with a friend to talk about homeschooling, Jeff was working on paperwork, and the children found a roll of blue painters tape.  I found these on my phone when I got done, sent to me from Jeff's phone. 
 I think he looks like Colonel Sanders.  I love the pose.
Phoebe reminds me of Lady Gaga with her blue eyelashes and jewelry...you can't see the rings and bracelets.

And of course Annika saw it as a moneymaking opportunity.  Here is her commercial.  She asked Jeff, "How much does a roll of tape cost?"
He replied, "About $3."
Annika thinking aloud, "So if I can sell six mustaches for 50 cents apiece the rest is money in my pocket..." 
Oh dear, another money schemer in the house!

1 comment:

Milana said...

LOVE IT!!! I love to hear Jeff laughing at the end! Aren't kids the greatest!