Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Shicken

Tanner has always called his favorite meat shicken. 
Last night at dinner he announced, "I finally said chicken!"  It made us all laugh out loud the way he said it.  But it was also a little sad.  I will miss shicken.  We have fewer and fewer family words. 

On another note, Belle the dog has bladder stones.  She passed TWELVE yesterday and some of them were the size of pea gravel!  We are hoping that she will pass most of them so we do not have to have surgery.  The vet says she came to us with a bladder full of them.  Possibly why we have had so many issues with potty training.  So we are also hoping that this helps, if not fixes, that as well.

And I think this one is funny.  I was the middle school pe teacher today.  HA!  Not where I belong for sure, but we had a very good time today.  I kept them busy, and then sent them back all sweaty and stinky.  Heehee

No comments: