Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Coffee Moms

Through our church, I have met with a group of other moms over the past few years.  We used to meet in each others homes so the kids could play.  We would have coffee and share yummy baked goods and recipes.  Sometimes we got to a devotion, sometimes not.  I haven't been able to go as much I like for a long time, but I still consider these women close friends.  They helped me get through those early parenting years and our first years here.  They are important to me.  We called ourselves the coffee moms.

The other night Phoebe was playing quietly with the Barbies for quite some time and I went to check on her and see what she was up to.  She had recreated the coffee moms.  I had her photograph all of it.  She also took one of the art/fashion studio of her Barbie house she created.  






No comments: