Monday, April 30, 2012

Zoo Trip April 2012

I bought another zoo membership!
So be prepared to see lots of photos from there this year.  Part of the homeschooling plan is to do lots and lots of field trips.  We have tickets for extreme bugs and dolphin shows, so the kids are excited.  This trip we took my brother and his family..a first trip for their oldest little guy.  So my kids loved showing him their fave animals. 
 Here is Cliff and the little one.  He was a super trooper! 
 We took the wagon and even Phoebe wanted to ride in it!
 Tanner and cousin loved the fishes! 
 Phoebe proved her worth as a babysitter!  She loves following him around.  And cousin loved exploring.
 Aha!  I finally caught him facing me!  And smiling!  He is a busy little dude and proved a worthy photo challenge opponent.  But I got it!  Isn't he a cutie?  We loved getting to spend the day with him.
 Annika is also in love with little cousins.  My girls will be good mama's someday.  He really likes how much they play with him too.
And here we all are checking out the animals.  It was a chilly day at first, but the sun was shining and made it so fun. 

No comments: