Sunday, February 19, 2012

Sharing the Love

So much love being shared in the last couple of weeks. With our family, friends, each other. It makes for good times. Tanner and his best buddy, Belle. We needed a photo for pet day at preschool and he was more than willing to pose with her. He follows her constantly and is always petting her.



Phoebe showing her love for her all time favorite snack food. She can eat an entire bag herself.



They do love a good bag of FunDip. Mommy, not so much, especially when I find it everywhere. But I do have to admit that those green tongues are pretty funny.


Oh How I love thee Dollar store! Those giant balloons were only a buck the day of Valentine's. I went just for the tablecloth, cups, napkins, and hangy thingy but the kids lucked out. They were definitely shock and awe. Now I just have to figure out how to deal with them for the next two months. Lol.


We shared lots of love with Ohio friends and family the weekend before Valentine's, and my mom rode along so she could stay at my sister's. We hit the old digs on Cromwell on Saturday to spend time with very dear friends and had a completely lovely time.

And then we joined Mom on Sunday with my sister and the cousins. We went to the BEST free playland/giant hamsterland EVER. All I have to say is the kids didn't even come look for us for an hour and half and they were sweaty. That's good stuff.
Our kids loved having sleepovers at both houses and the kids had such a good time playing and the grownups had a wonderful time catching up. So much that I am planning to take the kids back in June. Tanner thinks Ohio looks very squatchy and he is intent on checking out some of the woods there this summer.





Hanging out in the kitchen. Why is that? People really do just hang out there, and I mean that for our house and everywhere we visit. We have to force ourselves to go sit on the couches. Why were living rooms ever even invented? Just a random thought.


Silly kids with pizza. Man did they giggle a lot that day.



1 comment:

Milana said...

Ha! I have those same balloons floating around my house! My kids won't let me get rid of them! I also have green fun dip sugar in the cracks of my car seats that I need to go vacuum out! Sounds like we had very similar valentines days! Such cute kiddos! Miss you!