Thursday, February 19, 2009

Feeling Artsty Is Easy

It's pretty easy to be inspired lately. I want to do nothing else but create...paint, scrapbook, sew. Anything. And a major part of that is my new room!!!! The pics are below. Jeff did an AMAZING job building the desk and shelves. The girls adore it too. We are in there constantly.

These are 3 little paintings I did for my nephew Joseph in watercolor. Pretty pleased. Anyone know anyone else interested in watercolor artwork like this, especially for children?


OOOOOoooooo. Shelves, Ikea boxes, countertop (that cleans easy), filing cabinets, photos of family and friends, books. Love it love it love it.


This is the opposite wall where my scrapbooking lives.



And this is my accent/gallery wall.







2 comments:

Milana said...

Love, love, love it!!! I want to come and create in your room too! Keep posting your cute stuff too! You are amazing!

Amanda said...

Nice job! And man, that is a cool room.