Friday, June 20, 2008

Check it out!

So I just started getting on the internet a ton lately. 1. Because the computer is close to the laundry. 2. Because I have figured out how to surf and feed Mr. Wigglebuns at the same time. Getting DSL helped, too. I've been trying to actually keep abreast of what is happening in the world. I might not know anything indepth, but I at least have a clue again. Then I started following a couple of different blogs. One friend suggested I try blogging, especially to help keep up with all of our friends from the various states we lived in. So here I am.
Tonight the hubby is out bowling. Peanut fell asleep during the girl night + Mr. Wigglebuns movie. I'm surprised Sparkle Princess isn't out. They had their first dance recital last night and we were out super late. They both did a great job--did the whole dance routine. Peanut wouldn't leave the stage. Maybe I'll get to scrapbook? maybe write more later, the little one yells.

No comments: