Friday, June 20, 2008

Ballerinas extraordinaire

So here are Peanut in pink and Sparkle Princess in blue hyped up about performing on a stage. Peanut actually was liking the makeup. But this may be the one and only time we see her this girly. Sparkle on the other hand is already talking about next year. Sorry it's sideways, I haven't figured out how to spin stuff yet.
And here is Mr. Wigglebuns showing off his head lifting ability. Not bad for an almost four month old that weighs at least 18 pounds. Check out the cheeks on all three. You know I am feeding these kids well.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Yay! I am soooo excited.

Your girls are beautiful! Does your baby have blue eyes? Like other than the normal baby blue.

Love the nick-names.

Amanda said...

Oh, forgot to tell you that my 7 mo old barely weighs 16 lbs. Awesome, hefty little dude!

That is when I blog too. While feeding the baby.

Renee said...

I'll add you to the list of blogs I follow too!!

The girls have grown so much in the last year and can't wait to meet the little guy!!

See you in July and happy house hunting.