Sunday, October 2, 2011

The Circus Comes To Town


He was quite excited and pleased to discover that Mommy was taking him to see the circus set up. Unfortunately she had not planned well enough in advance and we had other things going that afternoon for the show. But we made it so see the tigers, elephants and ponies. He was enthralled with the tigers, especially since they were very restless and ready to play with each other. It was fun to see them wrestling and to hear the roars.

He liked even more that it was just the two of us. :) Although we are enjoying our days together, it is quite obvious that I don't have the attention span to pretend all day and keep up with his endless chatter, as much as I really do delight in it. He keeps me laughing. But he prefers his sisters and friends to alone play while I get things done. Mommy is discovering that I am more ready to be back in teaching also. So we will see where the rest of the fall takes us.Posted by Picasa

No comments: