Sunday, October 2, 2011

Third and First

It could be like calling a baseball game stats. But it is the beginning of school. I have two all day kids this year. They are beyond excited about it. Now that we are half way into the first quarter, they are still happy. Both girls like their teachers. Both have friends in class. Both are ready to be learning and doing in the classroom setting again.


Phoebe had me make her bag this year, but she helped design, sew the linings, and she made the flowers that line the front. I might have to do a post with a pic later on this. I am a bit "into" sewing lately. Among many other craftings. Phoebe has decided she likes showering before school and making full blown outfits with matching accessories this year. But by Fridays she is usually back in her fave sweats. :)





Annika will not even let me walk her down or acknowledge her at the school. BUT, if I drop her off I get a yelled, "I LOVE YOU MOM!" and blown kisses. Go figure. She is slowly but surely adjusting to her all day schedule. She loves that she has lunch, recess, and gym everyday. :)

No comments: