Monday, May 11, 2009

I love being a mommy


There are days that I want to eat my young. But most of the time I could not live without them. Yesterday was one of those days. I love that they love me so much. It was exactly what I needed for Mother's Day.
Peanut woke up by herself and started making me cereal and OJ. Phoebe woke up and helped her. They did not make a mess and put everything away (such good children). Then they came upstairs woke me up and served me. They brought me at least 50 pictures/cards/projects they had made in my honor. For real. The love was oozing from their pores. And I lapped up every bit of it. They are so darn cute!
Tan the man gave me snuggles and proved his devotion to me alone. We spent the morning at the urgent care clinic and CVS for a double ear infection.
Jeff impressed me with the purchase (ahead of time this year even!) of two very carefully chosen lovely cards. And I got a new camera!!!!!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!

Then I had to work. But it was my second to last day at Archiver's and then I am moving on to Ann Taylor Loft for a change of scenery, pay, and wardrobe. :)

Then my mom and dad came to our house with dinner and a delish pineapple pie. It was great to see them and share more good times. And they gave me an adorable Willow Tree Mommy and chocolate. Even more yays!
I promise Mom to finish your painting. It is now in writing, in public.

All in all a fab day! HOpe the day was equally fab for all the other mommies out there!

No comments: