Thursday, May 14, 2009

He loves me, he loves me not

Oh Tan the man. Little wigglebuns. He is slowly, but quite surely, killing me. I am sure of it if he is not. He loves me dearly, bless his little heart. He does not want anyone else but me. I have to hold him almost all night long for him to sleep at all. He is a super light sleeper, so anything wakes him up. He loves to snuggle and be kissed and loved on.

But he also bites, hits, pinches, pulls and abuses me in other ways. I have yet to hurt him back, but I am losing my patience. He is starting to leave marks. NO means nothing to him. I have tried smacking his hand. I set him away from me. Nothing really seems to work.

All I can do right now it seems is set him away from me while we both cry. And hope that he grows out of it.

On a lighter note I love these photos...found my two men crashed on the floor one night when I got home from work. And then Tanner playing peekaboo. He loves to play, at least once an hour. Too cute. This is why I still love him. And always will.







1 comment:

Milana said...

The picture of your two guys is priceless! You can tell that they were having fun, with all of the toys surrounding them...and then finally they just pooped out! I say about Trey all the time...it is a good thing he is so dang cute, other wise...well who knows!!! Your little guy is just adorable, hang in there it gets better...I hear 10 is a good age for boys! We will see!!! Miss you by the way, I will call you with the latest!