Thursday, March 19, 2009

madness i say

A few fave photos from the March and February archives. Tank shows off his new Hawkeye hat and guitar hero toy at his party.

And how much blue cake he can eat. Too bad Mommy wasn't thinking about his sensitivity to blue dye. Sure enough he had a reaction, but it was small and cleared quickly.
Sparkle Princess really really likes stickers. She had dance pictures today. She is adorable in her costume. I can't wait for the recital!


The GMAC wives club at St. Patrick's Day in downtown Chicago for the dyeing of the river.




Jeff and I had a fabulous stupendous time together this weekend. I could go on and on and get mushy, but I'll stop here.

The Tan man has an ear infection for sure. And then the doctor looked in his other ear and throat and said, "Yes, he definitely needs antibiotics." My poor little one refuses to walk. He just wants snuggled.
The girls have a crush on the boy next door. He is a freshman and babysits for an hour or so every so often. "He's cute," gushed both of them.
Word of Jeff's tiling skills is spreading. He is in the bathroom of a co-worker tonight. Hopefully doing a good job and earning himself some beer money.
Spring break is next week. I am trying to decide how brave I am . How many fun things should I plan and how far should I go from home? The train and downtown might be fun. Might. The zoo? Hmmm. A Jumpy place? Too many possibilities. Maybe just play with the tons of toys they own.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Mushy or kinky? : ) (just kidding)

I would LOVE a St. Patrick's Day celebration like that! Chicago sounds really fun.