Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Not a lot

No real news. Nothing super funny. Just feel like I should be posting more.

Jeff borrowed some movies from a guy at work and we have watched two. I am now hooked on the Bourne series and James Bond (we watched one of each). I even checked what was available at the library today. Quite intriguing they are. I have also decided that I really really really want to go to Europe. Really bad.

We have started a new scheduled book reading time. Bedtime was not working out due to Tan the Man, so we have moved it to mid-afternoon. Everyone gets around the table eating snack, Tan in his high chair--contained and away from the pages of the book. And then I read as many books as we can fit in. The girls are really liking this.

Speaking of Tan, he has another ear infection. Hopefully the $81 worth of antibiotics will actually get it this time.
Princess Sparkle was purplicious for school today. EVERYTHING was purple, even underneath.
Peanut had library today. She spent 20 minutes gluing small foam shapes to a paper bag hat.
We baked snickerdoodles. Yummy yummy yummy. We loooooove sugar.
Raining here, snow is gone. I want sunny spring. Even though I know it takes the rain and the wind to bring real spring. I want it now.
Happy April to everyone tomorrow.

No comments: