Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Oh SNAP!

All of the following situations have either good or bad (sometimes both) SNAP connotations.
***Sorry about the layout. I remember now why I just stick to centered photos.


1. We lost the cell phone. But found it. Jeff put it in a bag with Girl Scout cookies. I attempted to hide all of the cookies from myself, and therefore also hid the phone. You decide who is actually at fault. I say Jeff because he has two strikes against him. He brought the cookies home in the first place, and then he left the phone in the bag.
SNAP!




2. Phoebe got her certificate for good citizenship. SNAP!













3. The girls conducted a photo shoot of their own. SNAP!

















4. Tanner learned to climb the stairs, and then slides down on his belly like a penguin.SNAP!










5. So that he can get to one of his new obsessions...the phone. He holds it behind his head to talk. SNAP!












6. We got the playroom all cleaned up. So Phoebe spilled out all of her Pretty Ponies for a beauty retreat. SNAP!











7. Annika learned how to snap first. Phoebe is close. SNAP!













8. I was called on for my true calling...brushing the Ponies' hair. I am told this is how I play best. SNAP!

9. Tomorrow I turn 34. I am actually totally okay with it. I decided this is definitely one of the best sections of my life thus far. Good times. SNAP!
10. I worked a TON the past week, so now I am not working most of this week or the next. SNAP!
11. Jeff and Phoebe had five days in a row of vacation (with the weekend). They played lots and lots of Wii. SNAP!
12. Jeff sold me Stan the D*** Tan Minivan so I could make it legal with Illinois plates and we wouldn't have to pay tax or past registrations. Now that sucker is all MINE! SNAP! And it is legal. Double SNAP!
13. Jeff put up lots of shelves and hooks this weekend for me, so I am starting to get organized. SNAP!
14. Jeff purchased an elliptical machine off Ebay for $250. The seller buys the stuff in storage units that people abandon and then turns it over super cheap. SNAP!
There you go. That was a lot of snapping. My fingers are sore.





3 comments:

Amanda said...

That's awesome! Rhon learned to snap before B.A. too. Hmm.

Happy Birthday! I just told Nate today how young I thought 34 sounded. And I meant it.

M. Nelson said...

You get an extra point on your side by resisting temptation and hiding the cookies in the first place. I would've eaten them on the spot!

Happy Birthday. What luck that it falls during Jeff's vacation. SNAP!

Julie said...

I love the picture of Tanner climbing the stairs. Phoebe and Annika using the phone as bait -- priceless!