Monday, November 17, 2008

Kickin' it Up a Notch

Mr. Wigglebuns has kicked it up a notch into high gear...he is in full throttle move mode. It is a strange hybrid of army tummy crawling and up on his knees. Depends on how long it has been since he lost balance and face planted. But it doesn't matter which way, he is getting FAST! And he is into EVERYTHING. Here is the very reason I ordered a real pantry. He is headed for the macaroni box--his favorite thing to dump.
Trying to get to Mommy and the camera as quickly as possible so he can try to grab the camera from me. Or settle for grabbing and pulling my hair.
He pulls himself up now. He really likes textures and will pet/rub/smooth upholstry for long periods of time. What do you think of that physique? He is even losing weight and getting longer with the exercise.
Did I mention he thinks he should be able to climb stairs? We haven't put the giant fence in place yet. He just stands there, for now. Feeling up the carpet.
And this is how the girls keep me busy. As I follow Mr. WB around I am living in a constant spelling bee. These are actually by Peanut. Phebers doesn't ask as many questions because they are learning invented spelling in K, so she writes me sentences and books and then reads them to me.
Tomorrow is the big Diego party for Peanut's 4th. Thursday I go in to have my kidney stones obliterated. Friday we are traveling for a short trip to Iowa. Parent teacher conferences and family photos next Tuesday. Thanksgiving. Scrapbooking with the sisters. And I work every other night this week and next. Might be a while before the next post. But I will be back.

4 comments:

Milana said...

I can't believe how much he looks like your hubby! Tell Peanut Happy Birthday! They are all growing up so fast! I can't believe she is already four!

Amanda said...

Great physique! I counted four creases on his arm! That is so awesome.

Sounds like you are going to be busy. Good luck with your stones.

CyMule said...

sweet pictures. Call me sometime, we gotta work schedules for this weekend and Thanksgiving.

Julie said...

I love the look of pride and delight on Mr. Wigglebuns face! And please tell Peanut that Oo wears orange socks every chance she gets b/c she misses her so much.