Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Tag I'm It

Amanda has tagged me in photo tag, and since we are stuck in the basement I am getting everything uploaded. So here goes.
1. Favorite shoes (above). Love my Privos! super duper comfy and cute. Feel slightly kicky and mom cool in these.
2. What my kids are doing now: actually they were fighting because they don't want to take naps. So I took their pic. Tank chose this moment to fill his pants. Good boy. Now Peanut is trying to fall asleep and Sparkle is coloring. 3. The self-portrait requirement--yes I know, I should not cut my own bangs. I know this. I keep doing it anyway. Someday I will either have my hair grown out long again or I will have time for my shorty again. For now, just focus on the eyes...:)

4. My closet--we all know I don't spin my pics because I just download them from my camera. So spin your head. Kinda organized, kinda not..
5. My fridge--yes! the freezer is almost empty. yes--it is mostly beverages for little people and movers. yes--it is harvest gold. Stainless steel at the new digs baby!
Now if I can only keep it clean. slightly nervous.


6. My favorite room --scrappin' and readin' space. Nuff said.
7. my toilet --not sure why I have to do this--at least it is our remodeled space. Wish i got to visit it alone--you know without little people commentary.
8. my kitchen sink --yes i did the dishes before the pic. But i have come a long way sice my slobbery of Utah.
9. my laundry room--and the chute!!!! love the chute...gonna miss it

10. my dream vacation destination --no pic necessary. Because NO ONE will know where I am . I won't know. I will be asleep for hours, possibly days, on end in a comfy bed. That is the only requirement.

I am tagging Renee (she is the only other blogger I know I can tag). But here is your chance lurkers to let me know you are out there so I can tag my other blogger. Who is out there?

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I thought we were a "slobbery" pair. Don't go to the other side, Nicole. It's just not worth it. : )