Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Growing Growing Almost Gone

The Tank is growing so much! He has been sleeping a ton the past few days...either super tired and trying to catch up. Or he decided he did not want to wear the new 9 month stuff I just got him. Look at him hold that head up! He rolled over from his tummy to his back yesterday. Which he then repeated 100 times. That could be another reason he is sleepy.
Here he is at the pool in Nevada lovin' the water!
Peanut, cousin W, and Sparkle had a blast jumpin' in the pool. Nevada has a very nice "aquatic center" (I guess that is the new term). And it truly was way more than just a pool--great wading area, splash stuff, and a wicked slide that cousin J, Jeff and I thoroughly enjoyed. There shall be no pictures of me in my suit--the brown and neon Hawaiian print makes it easy for the kids to find me...or was it that extra 7 pounds I gained back in Iowa?
I WILL lose the baby weight once we get to Illinois. I must.
Here the girls and a Crom kid enjoy the local Dairiview fave...lime and vanilla twist.
To the last lick. Or drip?
And here's us! The whole gang on our front step. A friend took this for us. I liked the girls faces. :) I think you can click on our pics and see them a little bigger too.

They are upstairs packing currently and we are hiding in the basement. I am ready now. I had my little spell last week, and now I am coping with it all a little better. I just want to get it done and move on. Not that i want go, it just needs to be over. I have to make the final transition before i lose it again.
We have had an awesome week of fun with Croms and others...lots and lots and lots of good memories.
1. We did a fun mess day with the kids...tie dye, fingerpaint with pudding, walk through paint, mud pies, and cleaned up with shaving cream and the sprinkler. Then we ate dirt cups with gummy worms. The kids LOVED it.
2. We had several adult outings and late night innings (can I call patio parties that?).
3. Sarah and cousin A came to swim for the afternoon and hang out, and then the girls went home with them for a sleepover.
4. We went on a picnic and swimming at the beach at the lake.
5. Rosie was operational and they got her to Chicago. Although she had to be rolled into her parking spot in front of my parent's house. I promise Mom and Dad that she WILL move SOON.
See I told ya. Lots and lots of good stuff.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

You guys are adorable. And the girls look thrilled.