Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Annika on Fire

Annika woke up this morning with pink eye and will spend two days at home. I am remembering why I don't want to home school. I do think this piece of homework, she did all by herself, will make her teacher smile though. It reads, "This morning my mom found out that I had pink eye." I especially liked the illustration. Earlier this month Annika received a certificate of recognition for her good character in kindergarten. She was quite pleased that she is keeping up with her big sister.
And this is one of her new favorite talents and ways to make us laugh. In fact, Phoebe's giggle is almost as funny as her "booty shake" as Annika calls it. Even though her tush is almost nonexistent she is so skinny. She puts her arms up because she is imitating Kick Buttowski, a new cartoon fave on Disney (this little boy that is a skateboard daredevil--I was leery, but it is quite funny).You will want to turn off the playlist so you can hear all of the giggles.

No comments: