Thursday, May 6, 2010

friends

Just a few quick thoughts on friends. All of our moves have brought lots of different people and kinds of friends into my life. So here's my thinking today and my giving thanks for:
How easy to see ones every day and chat quickly at carpools and kid activities, etc.
How good it is to sit and have coffee with ones that I can see weekly.
How nice to get phone calls and chat with ones even if it is only monthly.
How I love blogs and facebook to keep up with friends far away that otherwise it gets hard to keep up with.
How unexpected and fun to see friends that we may see every few years, if that.

I love talking with friends. So thanks to all of you who like talking to me too!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Happy Mothers' Day to the coolest mom I know! Just picturing you hauling three kids and multiple carts through Ikea... no one – and I mean NO ONE – other than you could tackle that AND have fun doing it. You rock, my dear friend!!

Amanda said...

I like your thoughts. I am so happy we got to see you. I listened to your phone message again today. (The one about Sonic, remember?) And I loved it so much, I couldn't erase it! LOL!