Friday, March 5, 2010

two much too handle

My sweet little boy turned two. He is hitting it full throttle, just like anything else new he does. He is talking up a storm. He is in only the 20th percentile for height. Who would have guessed when he was born? So we'll see how he grows from here. But as you will see in this photo gallery of him (which of course I uploaded backwards in time) that big ol' melon of his is in the 75th percentile. Little smarty pants. This is him and Annika at Legoland last weekend. They had a blast. Definitely overpriced place I think. But they loved it, and I didn't have a party for him, so I am going to justify it.
This is the "cake" I made for him because our stove was out of commission. He LOVED his "dum fu*# " and was quite appalled that we ate it. So he would get in our face for two days exclaiming "AY DUM FU#*!!!!!" So hard not to laugh.


This is how the dump truck started; purchased rice krispie treats, twinkies, and Oreo cakesters.


Posing for Mommy in his lumberjack/macho man ensemble.


This is the new truck from Grandma and Grandpa for his birthday. He can sit in the back and pull the bucket up to sit on the base and scoot around. So of course he says, "Shi# dum fuc@." Oh I love this stage.





At the zoo with his big sisters.





First Haircut, just like his sisters he doesn't grow any hair in the front, only the sides and back.
I love my little guy!





2 comments:

Julie said...

My sides are splitting and I think I might pee my pants after reading this post! Please give Mr. Tanner birthday hugs from us. And kudos to you; that cake is AWESOME! The fact that you made a cake without a stove... SUPER AWESOME!!

Amanda said...

That is freaking funny! Try "tree frog" and "corn flakes". Those are another couple favorites over here. Both of which seem like a very bad situation when G says them.