Saturday, April 24, 2010

Very Significant


The more I think about this photo the more I realize all of the many reasons I like it and the significance of why. It shows us, Jeff and I, in a happy place.
1. The obvious physical location is one.
2. Hair... I am finally back to the short that makes us both happy. Jeff is okay with the short hair he has and that makes us both happy.
3. Bodies...we are both getting healthier and back in shape and proud of our hard work the last few months. Check out those beach bods! Yeah baby. Hanging out with the slightly older crowd of St. Maarten also helped with body image as well. Too funny!
4. Marriage...we have never been more in love or more supportive of each other. I think that is huge and wonderful.
5. Jobs...we both like what I am doing and how positive it is for our family. And a huge, positive change is coming for Jeff...next week he starts a new job and leaves GMAC and its depressing culture behind! :)

No comments: