Wednesday, February 3, 2010

NIcole

On facebook everyone has been doing urban dictionary entries for their name. I was curious but skeptical. As I have been reflecting on my past and my self for awhile now I was afraid I would find evidence to support my thoughts. I was expecting selfish, naiive, contrary, spineless, over confident, ugly toad. But I found this:
A Nicole is someone who is ominipotent. A Nicole is gorgeous, intelligent, mysterious, witty, hilarious, out-going, creative and seductive, yet she is also tough, street-smart, experienced, brave, enduring, and mainly a wonderful mother. Nothing and nobody can compare to a Nicole in any aspect. Mess with a Nicole, or her family, and you will regret ever being born.
I would personally like to thank whoever paid urban dictionary to write such things. Although I can still see how that definition could point to less than desirable traits, I appreciate the effort to cheer people, mainly myself (the selfish part).
Now I will look up my other family members.

No comments: