Monday, September 21, 2009

I can't remember my title

I thought of a really cool title today and a whole post. Then I forgot it. Hence why I don't blog as much anymore. My brain is slowly but surely disappearing. Oh well. Maybe someday I will find it.
RUCK!!!!! (truck in Tanner speak). He is obsessed. Really really really crazed. Anything with wheels or that is transportation really. He now also knows his body parts. And in true male fashion is fascinated with his own parts. He is also learning all of his animal sounds. But Daddy is still Mom (sometimes he is DAAAH, but for the most part it is mom).
Annika is an informer for the preschool. I know exactly who has been acting up. Hopefully this is not a tactic to gloss over her own behavior.
Phoebe was sick this weekend, but seems better. She didn't want to miss anymore of the exciting first grade world.
Jeff put out this weekend. 29 bottles of cherry wine, pear and shiraz in the carboys (so the house smells like a winery), and an amazing closet organizer for the girls. So I let him watch as much football as he wanted.
I have actually been scrapping. If I can ever find the hookup to the computer I will put photos of the fam and maybe even some of my fave pages of recent times.
Hope you are all enjoying the beautiful weather!

No comments: